Hey, welcome to The Wallet Moth – I’m Yaz, and I’m so excited to have you stop by my corner of the internet!
I’ve been running this website since the end of 2016 – which happens to be the exact same time I started building a freelance writing business and sharing my journey along the way.
Adopting a frugal living mindset was an essential part of successfully creating a location-independent business.
Being mindful with my money allowed me to travel for an entire year while growing my business – and now, I have a fully remote business that I can run from anywhere in the world (even if that does happen to be in the comfort of my own home!).
How To Become A Location-Independent Freelance Writer
Learn the steps you need to take to build a successful freelance writing business. I go in-depth into the steps I took, the mistakes I made (that you can avoid), and everything else you need to build a remote business you can take anywhere.
Step 1: Becoming a freelance writer.
Other articles you might want to check out:
- 6 Steps To Becoming A ‘Digital Nomad’
- Everything You Need To Know About Building A Freelance Business
- 15 Best Digital Nomad Jobs
- 45 Travel Websites That Pay Freelance Writers
Frugal Living Tips & Ideas
Frugal living is now such a deeply ingrained habit in my lifestyle that I can’t imagine thinking any differently.
Not all of these tips are ground-breaking, change-your-life ideas, but they will help you to save money and budget better – and give you the space you need to start building the life you want.
- How To Be Frugal: 30 Tips To Try This Year
- Frugal Dinners: Go-To Weeknight Recipes
- DIY Beauty: Best Frugal Shopping Tips
- Setting Boundaries On Your Spending – Without The Guilt
Minimalism & Mindfulness
Minimalism and mindfulness are two topics that I hold very close to my heart. Both help to reduce my anxiety, show me the things I really value in life and are tools I consider vital to my success as a business owner.
- How To Be A Minimalist
- 10 Ways To Get Started With Minimalism
- 60 Self-Improvement Tips To Better Yourself This Year
- Minimalist Travel: One Year With One Carry-On
- Minimalist Mindset: How To Clear Your Mental Clutter