Hey, welcome to The Wallet Moth – I’m Yaz, and I’m so excited to have you stop by my corner of the internet!
You can read more about me on my about page. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or anything else just send an email.
I’ve been running this website since the end of 2016 – which happens to be the exact same time I started building a freelance writing business and sharing my journey along the way.
Adopting a frugal living mindset was an essential part of successfully creating a location-independent business.
Being mindful with my money allowed me to travel for an entire year while growing my business – and now, I have a fully remote business that I can run from anywhere in the world (even if that does happen to be in the comfort of my own home!).
How To Become A Location-Independent Freelance Writer
Learn the steps you need to take to build a successful freelance writing business. I go in-depth into the steps I took, the mistakes I made (that you can avoid), and everything else you need to build a remote business you can take anywhere.
Step 1: Becoming a freelance writer.
Other articles you might want to check out:
- 6 Steps To Becoming A ‘Digital Nomad’
- Everything You Need To Know About Building A Freelance Business
- 15 Best Digital Nomad Jobs
- 45 Travel Websites That Pay Freelance Writers
Frugal Living Tips & Ideas
Frugal living is now such a deeply ingrained habit in my lifestyle that I can’t imagine thinking any differently.
Not all of these tips are ground-breaking, change-your-life ideas, but they will help you to save money and budget better – and give you the space you need to start building the life you want.
- How To Be Frugal: 30 Tips To Try This Year
- Frugal Dinners: Go-To Weeknight Recipes
- DIY Beauty: Best Frugal Shopping Tips
- Setting Boundaries On Your Spending – Without The Guilt
Minimalism & Mindfulness
Minimalism and mindfulness are two topics that I hold very close to my heart. Both help to reduce my anxiety, show me the things I really value in life and are tools I consider vital to my success as a business owner.
- How To Be A Minimalist
- 10 Ways To Get Started With Minimalism
- 60 Self-Improvement Tips To Better Yourself This Year
- Minimalist Travel: One Year With One Carry-On
- Minimalist Mindset: How To Clear Your Mental Clutter