We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure for more information.
These cheap, easy, and healthy breakfast ideas are perfect for when you’re sick of the same old breakfast day after day. All recipes below take 30 minutes or less (often much less!), are perfect for meal prepping at the beginning of the week, and are vegan-friendly.
If you’ve been struggling to be creative in the kitchen and are after some interesting, healthy, easy, and cheap breakfast ideas, you’re in the right place.
These recipes are:
- All perfect for meal prepping in advance
- Nutritious and packed with protein to keep you full for longer
- Ready in 30 minutes or less
- Made with normal ingredients you can find in any supermarket
- Easy to make – no fancy gadgets required
Before we dive into the full list of cheap breakfast ideas, I just want to cover a few essentials that in my experience, can make life in the kitchen so much easier. Don’t neglect your tools – below are some of my essential kitchen accessories that make cooking more convenient, accessible, and much more enjoyable.
My Must-Have Kitchen Essentials:
- Nutribullet: I use my Nutribullet almost every single day. It’s honestly one of the best investment I’ve made for my cooking. I use it to make smoothies, whip up pancake batters, make my own peanut butter, sauces, dips, and so much more. If you can’t afford a Nutribullet right now, the Sboly blender does have good reviews.
- Tupperware: A must if you’re going to be meal prepping throughout the week. Tupperware is also much more eco-friendly than cling film and plastic bags, so that’s another bonus to investing in a set with a few different sizes!
- Glass Storage Jars: My shelves of glass jars displaying my long-life ingredients are one of my favourite features of my kitchen. Not only do these look great, but they also make grabbing the ingredients you need super convenient, and guarantee no nasty crumbs or spills in your cupboards from open bags.
- A non-stick pan: If you don’t have a good quality, non-stick pan yet, your life is about to change. No more burnt bits on the bottom of your pan and ruined food. No more smoky rooms and nasty smells. Just pure, easy, non-stick cooking.
Like I said, enjoying cooking isn’t just about the food – a few simple additions to your kitchen can really transform meal prep from a chore into something you look forward to.
Below are 20 amazingly easy & cheap breakfast ideas that taste delicious, but are also perfect if you’re in a rush and just want a quick filling breakfast before work.