We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post, and as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure for more information.
Today, I am extremely excited to share with you my latest creation: Better Budget Habits.
Better Budget Habits is a 30-day budget challenge with one aim: to help you cultivate better money habits.
No more living paycheck to paycheck.
No more wondering where the heck all your money went at the end of the month.
No more wishing you could diversify your income…but having no idea where to start.
No more ambiguity, no more uncertainty – just 30-days of clear, practical, actionable advice to help you get a handle on every area of your finances.
What is Better Budget Habits?
It takes 21-days to make a habit…so Better Budget Habits has been eeked out into a 30-day budget challenge just to make sure.
I created this challenge after receiving the same feedback over and over from my readers: reading about personal finance is great, but how do you actually implement all that advice to change your lifestyle for good?
Those of you who have followed me for some time now will remember I attempted to launch this challenge back in 2017 – but a back injury followed by a few ‘life’ hiccups really put this on the back-burner. The silver living of that, though, is that I’m now confident that Better Budget Habits is the best possible version it can be.
Better Budget Habits is all about making those small, simple changes with consistency and intensity for 30-days, leaving you with a solid foundation to make those changes habits and cultivate a more frugal mindset that actually sticks.
I’ve taken all of the best personal finance information and advice shared on The Wallet Moth, and compiled it into a 30-day challenge that is practical, easy to digest, and designed to help target the root of budget problems: your habits.
What does the budget challenge entail?
30-days to Better Budget Habits is a 33-page document designed to be completed one slide a day.
In the challenge, I recommend that you set yourself a reminder at the same time each day to read the slide of the day, complete the daily challenge, and perhaps read over the previous slides. A maximum of 10 – 15 minutes each day.
This challenge isn’t intensive, or time-consuming – it’s about making small changes that don’t drastically affect your lifestyle, but that are essential for cultivating better money habits.
Who is the 30-day budget challenge for?
This challenge is for you if:
- You want to develop better money habits this year
- You struggle to budget your money each month
- You might be looking to diversify your income or gain a little extra wiggle room in the cash you have to spend each month
- You want a collection of the best personal finance tips, all in one place
- You want better budget habits, but don’t have much time each day to do that
This challenge might not be for you if:
- You’re not willing to commit 10 minutes each day to look at your spending habits
- You learn best by reading long, in-depth articles – this challenge is designed to provide bite-sized information over a longer period of time to help you really change your perspective long-term
- You are looking for a personal finance guide about one specific aspect of your spending – this guide covers multiple topics to give you a great overview of everything personal finance
I’m in! What do I do?
You can get the challenge below – note, the first round of Better Budget Habits launches on 1st January 2020, so you won’t receive your download (or be charged) until this date.
If you’re reading this after 1st January, you’ll receive your copy of Better Budget Habits instantly.